Website Usage Terms and Conditions
The term ‘Quick Controls Ltd’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 1-3 The Courtyard, Calvin Street, Bolton, BL1 8PB. Our company registration number is 02199091. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Subscription Terms and Conditions
If you do not agree with any part of these terms and conditions do not place an order. If you have any questions please contact our customer services team on 0845 869 2848.
Your subscription contract will be fulfilled by Quick Controls Ltd (t/a Cyber Coach), a company registered in England and Wales whose registered office is at 1-3 The Courtyard, Calvin Street, Bolton, BL1 8PB.
When the subscription contract is formed
When you fax, post or telephone us with details of an order, you are making an offer to take out a subscription which if accepted by us, will result in a binding contract.
Right to refuse orders
We reserve the right not to accept an order.
Cancellations and Refunds
Subcriptions can be purchased for 12 month periods.
Cancellations are not permitted until the end of a purchased period and no refund will be issued.
Third Party Rights
A person who is not a party to these Terms and Conditions shall have no right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce or rely upon any provision of them.
These terms and conditions are subject to change.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms and Conditions are governed by English law. You hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts notwithstanding the jurisdiction where you are based.